Event organisers, promoters, venues, suppliers and in-house event teams – or any company that can prove effectiveness in one of the category disciplines
Whether you have staged a hugely successful annual event, launched a brand new one, or created a unique, never-to-be-repeated experience, this is your chance to demonstrate that you can create events that meet and exceed your objectives.
So, whether you organise or promote, are a venue/hotel or an industry supplier, this is your chance to prove to peers, competitors and clients that you are the best at what you do.
- Any event or event service delivered between 16th September 2015 and 16th September 2016
- Any event staged in the UK regardless of who has organised it
- Any event staged abroad as long as the organiser is based in the UK
- Demonstrate your talent and skills to your company and clients
- Demonstrate your event skills, knowledge, delivery and results against your rivals and peers
- Stand out from the competition
- Gain fantastic PR opportunities
- Boost morale throughout your company and reward your hardworking team(s)
- Highlight the importance of events
- Reassure clients that you are the best company for the job
- Register online via the website to set up an account. (name, company, contact details, username and password creation)
- Download the Entry pack & Entry template
- Once you are signed in to your online account you may add you entry and complete the submission details as indicated
- Select the category you are entering from the drop down menu
- Upload your report/summary
- Upload images of the work – upload your leading image or logo in the first box (at least one image must be uploaded for use on the awards website when nominations are announced). Please note the images you display here will go live on the site in the event of a nomination.
- You must add entries to your basket and complete checkout to submit
Please note: You will only receive the 2nd entry rate discount if you enter all your submissions at once. Otherwise you will be charged the full amount each time. Leave your entries in your basket until you are sure they are all complete.
If you are a Student or Charity organisation contact email@example.com for your discount code
Once you are ready ‘submit and pay’ and proceed to the payment section of the website.
If you would like to pay by BACS or Invoice, please leave your entries in your basket and email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange.
Once online payment has been received, a confirmation e-mail will be sent to the e-mail address that you registered with.
Please post any supporting material to:
The UK Event Awards
4th Floor Mercat Building
Deadline for entries:
5pm Friday 16th September 2016
1. All events must have taken place between 16th September 2015 and 16th September 2016
2. All entries must be uploaded in the specification stated in the submission formats
3. All entries must be submitted online. Entries must be received no later than 5pm Friday 16th September 2016.
Please note: we cannot guarantee that entries received after this deadline will be considered
4. The judges reserve the right to re-allocate entries which in their view, are incorrectly entered
5. The organisers reserve the right to retain entries for subsequent publication\exhibition in connection with the awards
6. No correspondence will be entered into regarding entries
7. The judges’ decision is final
8. Due to the fast pace of the judging day feedback is hard to monitor and therefore will not be given
9. If you do not abide by the rules, which results in a cost to Carnyx Group Limited, then you are liable for those costs
The awards will be judged by a panel of individuals with extensive experience within the events industry and will be revealed soon.
The entry fee for your first entry is £199 + Vat and for each additional entry £135 + vat
Please note: You will only receive the 2nd entry rate discount if you enter all your submissions at one. Otherwise you will be charged the full amount each time. Leave your entries in your basket until you are sure they are all complete
Charity Rate - Only registered charities will be eligible for this discounted entry fee.
The entry fee for your first entry is £135 + Vat and for each additional entry £82 + vat
Please contact email@example.com with proof of your charity status to proceed.
The finalists will be announced on the website and via social media at 3pm on 25th of October.
All entrants will be notified when the announcement has been made and nominees will receive a congratulatory email and finalist certificate in the post.
Please note: One finalist certificate will be sent per entry and to the company as submitted online.